Old 09-13-2010, 12:51 PM   #18
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Thanked 30,503 Times in 5,201 Posts
princessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by christie0918 View Post
Belle -

Don't beat yourself up with "shoulda, woulda, coulda" - look towards tomorrow with "shall, will, can"

As the old saying goes, Rome wasn't built in a day. It IS about small steps. Its taken the better part of a year to call out to Jess in the grocery, "Honey!!" without wondering if BillyBubbaJoeBob and SueEllenMayBob are going to follow us to the car and then home to firebomb our house while we sleep.

The small steps ARE important and one day, you will be able to just be you without fear being in the forefront. You'll be zipping down the aisles of Wally World, openly holding hands without even thinking about it.
I think you are now my new femme crush LOL. Thanks honey...you are the best.

...forgive me for the following....

And in honor of where my heart is today...hokey...naive...idealistic...hurting...bea ting...loving...simple...stengthening...learning.. .gay....sentimental and trying to understand this world i live in....I must post this because, well, I am what "I" am!!!!!

Maya Angelou
princessbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to princessbelle For This Useful Post: