theoddz

How Do You Identify?:
Old Poop
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mr. Beast
Relationship Status:
Happily Married

Thanked 9,864 Times in 2,473 Posts
theoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shystonefem View Post
May is a difficult month for me. My mom's birthday is May 5th. I lost her when I was 21. My dad pass 3 years before my mom on May 20th.

I don't know if you ever get over the loss of a parent. I was extremely close to my dad and not really close to my mom in the end. Still, I dislike May a bit.
I hear ya. May is also a very difficult month for me, also. I lost my father 3 years ago, on May 17th. In him, I lost, not only my dear father, but my mentor, my best friend, my hero and one of my staunchest allies. Not a day goes by that I don't think of him and wish he were still here. May 15th has a couple of painful anniversaries by itself, which I won't go into here. It is a month of loss, really. I have learned to come to terms with a lot of the grief, but there are still some sad, raw emotions that come in this sad month for me.

I hope your month passes peacefully, SSF. Surround yourself with loved ones and do a little something special for yourself. Take care of you.

~Theo~
theoddz is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to theoddz For This Useful Post: