Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,075 Times in 8,585 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycfem View Post
This is a thread to talk about something strange that has happened to you.

I actually started it tonight because I thought of the oddest thing that happened to me once. I was using a neti pot a number of years ago. I use a neti pot from time to time but not really much anymore because I find that it's never been that helpful, even though folks often swear by it.

So this one time, and believe me this has only happened once during the times I've used it, I did the usual thing, and everything worked out fine / normal, but then perhaps a whole week later, I was at work bending over with my head tilted to the side, rifling through some files and a torrent of neti pot water with saline solution poured out of the side of my nose. Who knew it was there? I'm sure it was good it came out but how strange! I was by chance in that exact "neti pot" position and it poured out, as if it had just been poured in through the other nostril!

Do you have a true story from your life that is a bit strange?
Goodness, that would have freaked me out. I’ve never used a neti pot and don’t think I ever will.

Once I was very upset and crying. I heard a voice tell me everything would be okay. Somehow, I knew it was my grandmother who had passed away the week I was born. I never met her nor had I heard her voice, but I knew it was her.
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post: