Old 02-19-2021, 05:30 PM   #1469
rustedrims

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her

Location: Northern Ohio close to Lake Erie and ice-cream places
Thanked 2,553 Times in 367 Posts
rustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputation
Default hi

Been a while since I have been here. Had to figure things out and get myself through my second fight. In the meantime being happy and relieved that I got my kidney straightened up my liver felt left out. Enzymes went nutz. This time it was an easy fix. Started slammin the water down and that seemed to help level things out. Still scared me. Had an MRI on my head and waiting for 2 weeks to hear from the Dr. to look at my pictures. I finally called and she told me the reason I wasnt called is because my pictures were good. Come on now! You tell me the bad stuff so why not tell me the good stuff. Spent the waiting time worrying. Feeling good while fighting the fight. Prayers for us all.

thanks for reading

s