Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Scammer.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:
Moratorium

Thanked 3,275 Times in 1,018 Posts
Reach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST Reputation

Getting in a camping trip or two.

Go on a mini-library tour. No matter whether they are grand or something small attached to a village clerk's office - I want to plan a trip to see a small number of them for example - between here in New York starting with where I live and then go on to add say 10 other towns or villages within a certain radius in miles and then keep an online blog about the ones I visit. I realized today after taking some time for self-care and doing some cleaning - that it would be nice to get out and about for maybe a month - and do something I love.

Host a housewarming get together. In all the places I have rented over the years - I think I have done maybe two housewarming parties. I never really considered doing it - because quite simply - I felt that it was more of a "if you buy a house" type of thing. But, I realize that even if I never own a house (by choice) that does not mean that the places I have rented have not left their mark on Me and My neighbors along with that. So, I am thinking of doing it this Summer- because I love this townhouse.

Oh and finally a Summer bucket list staple: read, read, read, and read some more.
Reach *BANNED* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Reach *BANNED* For This Useful Post: