imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

Thanked 9,727 Times in 1,613 Posts
imperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputation

when it comes to dating, I prefer to date what compliments me.

ENFP - gI get balanced by INFJ or INTJ very well. I have a HUUUUUUGE "P" like, off the scales "P" so those with a "J" tend to help me out.

I have shitloads of fun with the two above types - usually. There are people in any group that I don't get on with, of course. But I have always had the best fun/relationships with those and through my history a *large* percentage of them have been one or the other. And this has been my experience with them:

I love that I can really have stupid fun with those types because they get that "dark, intelligent, irreverent, piss taker" part of me when others see a "rainbow care bear that is grumpy pants. Poor grumpy oogums."

That doesn't mean they won't call me a care bear to piss me off at every opportunity -but someone who has the intelligence and interest to insult me with care and wit means they have to pay particular attention to me to get that far - and I like that. That's hot.

That's also why I will irritate them with little toe puppets on my feet acting out Swiss Family Robinson Loves My Little Pony when they are really, really fucking busy.

Because, it would really piss them off but also secretly tell them things.

I also know it would piss an INFJ off in a much different way than it would an INTJ (frankly it's more fun to piss an INTJ off. They are more fun with being pissed off)

INFJs are more fun with pissing *me* off.

But they are both fun at both. They are just weighed slightly better at one more than the other.

My INFJs tended to be a bit more Mudpuddly with being pissed off by a good solidly applied perry, whereas my INTJs got a bit of *~frisson~*.

when my INFJs have pissed me off it was more Fozzy Bear "oh I pissed off the Mrs! Waka waka!"
And the INTJ if they managed to sincerely piss me off is was met with more "WHAT? IT WAS ACADEMIC." *poke*? (you aren't seriously mad are you? I mean, I had a point...)
imperfect_cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post: