Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,958 Times in 13,923 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Regarding the feature, so what if so and so checks out my *page*.. what are they going to see really? Not much more than they would if they looked at any of our posts.. I see names on my page that are strange to me, people I have never seen or spoken to, yet their name appears very very often, but whatever.

ON the other hand I rather put things in place with the attitude that we are all here for healthy interaction and not come from a place to *protect* ourselves from each other. Some people put too much thought into what other people are doing .

What I don't understand is that on this site, what is a benefit of *friending* someone? I don't think there is more info given to our *friends* is there?
And truly, no one should be giving out real names and info anyway.

People think I am trying to hide my life because I have a separate FB account for my close family, nope just trying to keep my private life, private, there is nothing on FB that worries me, except maybe that I named a chicken after Diva, now that is highly confidential information.
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post: