Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
He’s my One & Only

Thanked 32,009 Times in 9,947 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

The pineapple-turmeric hummus sounds really good, but I've never seen it at any store I shop at. As far as easy to fix, things to eat, I keep lots of veggies on hand (cauliflower, celery, carrot chips or sticks, broccoli buds, etc) and pair them with hummus, which has pine nuts and Mediterranean seasonings. I also like freshly ground almonds and peanuts and Tahini paste (ground sesame seed paste) on rice crackers or beet crackers or blue corn chip type crackers. I think the easiest thing for me is making homemade vegetable soups. I've been having more soup lately, as an main meal.

During warmer months, I live on garden salads.

I never got the chance to make the pumpkin crema tarts, but I recently baked a few butternut squash and chilled the sections, so I could cube it and have it on a bed of salad greens. I'm missing fresh berries, right now. My favorite on-the-go snack is organic seeded crackers, slathered with freshly ground peanut or almond butter, and then stack fresh raspberries on top. Delicious treat, almost anytime of the day or night.
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: