Daisy Chain

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Hy calls me Hys Kitten

Thanked 1,810 Times in 448 Posts
Daisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST Reputation
Default A few points from Daisy

Welcome Jane.
Your 7/11 butch sounded delightful ! Telepathy would be a wonderful thing at times eh?..{ not least on the boards, little Daisy joke there to lighten the mood..runs and hides behind the sofa !} Like when an invisible Femme such as myself second glances a butch and gets that `why the Hell are you staring at me` glower, when all I am thinking is..`Oh you look like a handsome fellow!`....any way...

as far as the thread topic goes, Butch on butch...fine...femme/femme also fine, bottom sub butches, top alpha Femmes...great...what a wonderful world if we can all just be exactly who we are and ask for what we want eh ? For myself personally ? I want/need to be with a top butch { I am !!} I am a Femme and happen to be a bottom. Those are my needs and tastes, that is who I am and what I like..for now at least..we are all evolving to some point. I defend my right to stand up and state that without judgement just as I defend someone elses right to say `oh thats not for me, I like this, that and sometimes the other`. Good luck to us all I say, be happy, open with your needs and pursue them.

Ascot...my honey too is {your phrase here..`a big fucking stereo type`} its what I love and adore about Hym...I smiled as I read your description !

In reply to some of Jane`s points.....a Butch and a Femme can equally find themselves with a raw deal if they are coupled with someone who does less than their fair share or has limited skills or inclination to do more. If you find thats you then speak up and say how you feel put upon and negotiate a reasonable, flexible arrangement to care for your home, obligations and each other in a way you are both content and happy with your lot.

Hold out on sex is not the way to go whether Butch or Femme..{ why would I punish myself ? !!}

OK Daisy Humor alert ahead...said in jest folks..

Jane, when you find your butch and have your flingette, long after both the uncomplicated sex and the game are over, which one of you is going to wiggle about the house in a French maid`s outfit with a feather duster putting it all pretty again?...just asking !

Daisy
Daisy Chain is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Daisy Chain For This Useful Post: