Old 04-09-2017, 11:06 PM   #67
ClintB

How Do You Identify?:
Butch, questioning
Preferred Pronoun?:
Interested in your opinion
Relationship Status:
Downtrodden

ClintB Has the BEST ReputationClintB Has the BEST ReputationClintB Has the BEST ReputationClintB Has the BEST ReputationClintB Has the BEST ReputationClintB Has the BEST ReputationClintB Has the BEST ReputationClintB Has the BEST ReputationClintB Has the BEST ReputationClintB Has the BEST ReputationClintB Has the BEST Reputation

My wardrobe, other than scrubs..... one pair of baggy jeans, one pair of dickies type pants in grey I never were, two henleys, three t shirts that don't fit, a jeep tank, anthr tank that doesn't fit right (doesnt cover my chest), and some camping cloths that are too stained to wear in public. And a sweater.

I am a traveler so I have to keep it minimal, but every single date I've been on in the last two months I've had to wear the same jeans, one of the two henleys or the sweater. And BTW the only reason I own the henleys is I LITERALLY had nothing decent for our first date... so I bought them.

I think my best bet is to try buy online from a men's plus size store that has a good return policy.

Has anyone out there found a pair of plus sized slim fit jeans they like? Not too tight, just tapered so they'd look good with a nice pair of shoes...
ClintB is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ClintB For This Useful Post: