View Single Post
Old 11-10-2010, 04:23 PM   #33
Mtn

How Do You Identify?:
Stone butch, daddy type
Relationship Status:
sylvie calls me her studmuffin

Thanked 3,834 Times in 617 Posts
Mtn Has the BEST ReputationMtn Has the BEST ReputationMtn Has the BEST ReputationMtn Has the BEST ReputationMtn Has the BEST ReputationMtn Has the BEST ReputationMtn Has the BEST ReputationMtn Has the BEST ReputationMtn Has the BEST ReputationMtn Has the BEST ReputationMtn Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by LipstickLola View Post
Question for you all, does a 'strong' woman, femme in type turn you off?
I'm asking because of something I'm trying to figure out from the past, yeah, I should let it go, but? I'd really like to know if that is a negative to butch women. I'd not change one iota, (am a softy really) but I am what I am, so? just asking
The love of my life, was/is very strong, she can handle herself anywhere, and was in many ways stronger than I, it was a total turn on. I still got to care for her, but knowing she can and will make it in the world was an awesome thing. I am proud of who she is, and the decisions she is making for herself. She also had all the sweetness of a girl and could literally make a room light up. She is still a real blessing in my life, and one I will always cherish.