Old 10-22-2011, 11:01 PM   #43
xxzalciaiomenxx

How Do You Identify?:
Dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her/She/sugarbear!
Relationship Status:
In a relationship with the love of my life

xxzalciaiomenxx Has the BEST Reputationxxzalciaiomenxx Has the BEST Reputationxxzalciaiomenxx Has the BEST Reputationxxzalciaiomenxx Has the BEST Reputationxxzalciaiomenxx Has the BEST Reputationxxzalciaiomenxx Has the BEST Reputationxxzalciaiomenxx Has the BEST Reputationxxzalciaiomenxx Has the BEST Reputationxxzalciaiomenxx Has the BEST Reputationxxzalciaiomenxx Has the BEST Reputationxxzalciaiomenxx Has the BEST Reputation

I identify as a Dyke, personally I don't like the term butch even though most would look at me and say "hey there goes that butch chick." I understand and mean no offense to those that do ID as butch. I am very masculine in appearance at first meeting, once you get to know me you will find out very quickly that I have an effeminate side, I am very much a woman even though at times I feel inadequate and an impostor in my own body. I have over time come to terms with myself after years of not knowing exactly where I fit in, I have always felt that I should have been born male and something went terribly wrong in the development of the embryo that would eventually become Jenn...from the time I was a small child I knew that I was a "lesbian" even though I didn't know there was a word for it. I would find myself attracted to women, having crushes on the neighborhood mothers, and always being the "daddy" when we played house. I loathed girl clothes, in fact I got in trouble for destroying a dress or two when I was little. I felt comfortable around my male friends, and if I was given a doll as a present I either lost it or pulled its head off! (sorry Barbie)
It was no big shock to my parents when at 16 I told them that I was gay, my friends knew and luckily, since I live in a small town in redneck central WV, I was accepted and never given a hard time about it...I was fortunate to have an older butch friend who was there for me, and I believe this made my coming out much easier.

I work in a long term care facility and most of the residents take one look at me and call me he, I don't correct them because it would 1. Embarrass them, or 2. Confuse them. I have one lady that calls me "Sir Lady" and when asked why she told me, well I know your name is Jennifer and your a girl, but when I look at you I see a Sir, so I just call you Sir Lady!!!
And builds a Heaven in Hell's despair.

-WILLIAM BLAKE
xxzalciaiomenxx is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to xxzalciaiomenxx For This Useful Post: