View Single Post
Old 02-05-2010, 12:31 PM   #29
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

About body style.When I go out on a buying spree things are sort of hard to fit cause I have broad shoulders,well musceled arms from lifting weights with thighs that are pretty well bulked up..not as much as I want but geting there.What is my prob is I still cant get my gut to match the rest of me,its so dam hard to lose,if I could get my inshurance to cover the surgery I would have it cut off.When I get slacks or dress pants the tailor takes up the waist but the bdy of the pants is too lose,she says its something I have to deal with cuse of my body shape and loseing weight.Anyone have any ideas how to get pants to fit better?
Rockin
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote