Old 12-31-2011, 12:00 AM   #30
rustedrims

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her

Location: Northern Ohio close to Lake Erie and ice-cream places
Thanked 2,553 Times in 367 Posts
rustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputation

I have been taking my Mom to Indiana for a few years now..We have family that live there and it is her little vacation away from my mean and nasty Dad..It is a 4 hour drive one way..I guess it was getting the best of me on telling her that i was gay..I decided to tell her in the car on the way home..Figured she couldnt get up and walk away from the conversation..I was so nervous and had my stomach in knots..We were getting close to Ohio and i said to myself that i would tell her when we crossed into Ohio..There we were crossing the line..Got real nervous and probly went another 50 miles before i told her that i had something to tell her..She said ok..So i finally took a big deep breath and i just said Mom i am gay..I looked straight ahead at the road and waited for her reply trying to prepare for her answer..I know what ever she said i had to remember that i was driving and i needed to consentrate on that first..Waiting for her answer and of all the things that could have been said all she was Yeah i know..Felt a little relief after hearing that..I asked her why she didnt say something to me earlier and she said she was waiting for me to say something first..Of course i asked if anyone has said anything about me in the family..She said she hasnt heard anything..This is the way i have always been so we all grew up with it..Iwas glad to hear that..She said some friends have talked to her about my lifestyle..I asked her what she said to them and her reply was she is my kid and i love her and she does..She tells me that she loves me all the time..She does support me and has accepted my girlfriends in the past..My sister and brother does to..They are welcomed in their homes with me..At times i feel a little bit uncomfortable but i deal with it..
I feel bad for the rest of you in here that has had trouble in the past..You should meet my mom..She would give you all a hug and you would feel loved by her even if she doesnt know you..

s..
rustedrims is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to rustedrims For This Useful Post: