View Single Post
Old 04-17-2012, 12:37 AM   #56
not2shygrrl

How Do You Identify?:
as a Lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
under the cover of starry starry nights...enjoying a warm fire in the pit !

Thanked 2,454 Times in 546 Posts
not2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

OK, my 2 cents! The package we fantasize and hope for, it is just the start, the reality is that when you care/love another and have that love/care back from them, it is what makes your morning sunny! It is what makes us hurry up home at the end of the day, why we want to snuggle with them in bed, it is why they turn us on and much more!! I think how someone looks is just the tip of the iceberg that is to be discovered.

I agree that physical attraction does have its place, yup yup. On the same token have you ever been disappointed by someone who is outwardly beautiful (all genders included) and yet gags you with their personality?? I have, and I am not naive to think I have not gagged someone by my personality and/or looks. Likely I have, but its ok, life goes on.

My ideas of a partner when fantasizing and wondering are nice and can be exciting, certainly wanted and needed in my mind, to dream. I tend to be reality based in most approaches in this life, and my reality is......... what is in your heart is what attracts me. I don't limit myself to whom it is that attracts me with this one exception, age. ( It is one of my quirks and imperfections that I accept about myself) So many of you here in the planet for one reason or another I think are very attractive and or sexy! If I eliminate femmes from potential dating....I may pass on the best thing that would have ever happened to me in not even giving her a chance. Or enter any description you want where I used the word femme. The list can be long so please don't be offended for not seeing your ID listed.

Love who you want to love, if they love you, and enhance your happiness as well as you do for them, if you support each other when times demand it, its a win win! When I look at a couple and see they care for and love each other, who cares if it is homosexual, heterosexual, or any of the other variations of relationships. It is your life, if you are butch and want to be with another butch then go for it! What works for you may not work for me in determining potential in a person of interest. I respect you no less because of your choices.

Of course my post here is purely my opinion only, I speak for no one but myself. It is not my intent to insult anyone. Thank you BF Planet, as well as the members for providing this site and the many opportunities to speak and be heard respectfully. It is one of the few places I come to and don't feel as if topics are about being right or wrong.......
not2shygrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to not2shygrrl For This Useful Post: