View Single Post
Old 06-30-2012, 12:20 PM   #51
ksrainbow

How Do You Identify?:
Valued

Thanked 2,149 Times in 561 Posts
ksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputation

My mother passed away just 8 months ago and I miss her dearly. For as much as I know in my mind that she is now resting without pain and no longer in fear: my heart misses her smile and her kind and gentle words and encouragement. We may not have always agreed on alot of issues, but she always was with me, beside me and my best supporter of being whom I am! Amazing that 4 of her best friends were lesbians: she understood and accepted in more ways than maybe some mothers would (she was 76 when she passed).

As each day, week, holiday and month go by: her loss in my earthly-world does get sunnier with each new day. For I know that no matter where I am or what I am doing or I am just having a horrible or a terrific day: she looks upon me with her pretty blue eyes and her awesome smile and says: *I love you and I am proud of you*!!!

ks-
ksrainbow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ksrainbow For This Useful Post: