Ciaran

How Do You Identify?:
Altocalciphilic
Preferred Pronoun?:
Papa Smurf
Relationship Status:
Curmudgeonous spinster

Thanked 3,656 Times in 602 Posts
Ciaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brock View Post
I have local friends who would be defined as a butch on butch couple. Also, saw a lot of that in the army. Personally, it is not for me. I am a stone butch whose only sexual attraction is with the girly femmes - the ones who only enjoy being "done to" and lack all desires of "doing to."

Edit: Need to add, the type femmes I am speaking of above, outside the bedroom, we share equally in the relationship.
Genuinely not trying to be confrontational but I'm not sure that this post rests comfortably with me i.e. maybe not intentional but my reading of it is that being "done to" is an element of being a "girly femme" and "doing to" is something of a polar opposite.

Also, whether someone is "done to" or "doing to" in the bedroom, why does that necessarily indicate a lack of equality in the bedroom ..... surely, if it's what both parties want, it is as equal in the bedroom as sharing equally in the relationship outside of the bedroom.
Ciaran is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Ciaran For This Useful Post: