LoyalWolfsBlade

How Do You Identify?:
Pre-Op FtM,
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones plz
Relationship Status:
Single but haven't given up on finding the One

Thanked 9,646 Times in 3,123 Posts
LoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Although I do not id as butch I have had my share of masculine partners in the past. I bumped the thread to get the conversation started again and to let new members know that in the complexity of today's world that even in the B-F community there are many ways to express that. I have met a few butches/queer on here that were/are attracted to me and other masculine members on the site. Granted most of them but not all were fellow members of the BDSM/kink community however, as some of the above posts have demonstrated masculine-masculine couples are out there and can be found even on this site.

I have experienced discrimination from our community due to who I am attracted to but who are we to say what type of person any one of us can date. Isn't it the same as being attracted to a type or look, let alone not having a preference per say and prefer to rely on a connection?

I apologize for entering butch space but I saw no reason to double a topic in the trans area...
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to LoyalWolfsBlade For This Useful Post: