View Single Post
Old 12-27-2014, 05:04 PM   #46
bicentennialjenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme

bicentennialjenn Has the BEST Reputationbicentennialjenn Has the BEST Reputationbicentennialjenn Has the BEST Reputationbicentennialjenn Has the BEST Reputationbicentennialjenn Has the BEST Reputationbicentennialjenn Has the BEST Reputationbicentennialjenn Has the BEST Reputationbicentennialjenn Has the BEST Reputationbicentennialjenn Has the BEST Reputationbicentennialjenn Has the BEST Reputationbicentennialjenn Has the BEST Reputation
Default Opinion...

i'm wondering if anyone can relate. i'm with someone younger, and i'm her first lesbian experience (ever!). even though i should be more experienced, i feel like it's the opposite. she said she fell in love with me after dating 1 month and is sexually assertive... she wants to go down on me and use a strap on all the time (which is great), but she is really good at both and seems experienced. i would have thought it would take time to be confident/good at it? i am not complaining, just curious. was it like that w/any butches here? like one day you're dating men and the next you realize you are 100% into a woman and telling her you're in love w/her and fine going down/using strap on and ready to tell your parents you're a lesbian??? did you need any adjustment or was it that sudden? were you like that as soon as you met a woman you were attracted to? why i'm asking is that i think part of me has a hard time believing this is true, but she's never lied to me about anything else.
bicentennialjenn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bicentennialjenn For This Useful Post: