Old 02-19-2015, 02:02 PM   #68
fulltimefaking

How Do You Identify?:
queer butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

fulltimefaking Has the BEST Reputationfulltimefaking Has the BEST Reputationfulltimefaking Has the BEST Reputationfulltimefaking Has the BEST Reputationfulltimefaking Has the BEST Reputationfulltimefaking Has the BEST Reputationfulltimefaking Has the BEST Reputationfulltimefaking Has the BEST Reputationfulltimefaking Has the BEST Reputationfulltimefaking Has the BEST Reputationfulltimefaking Has the BEST Reputation

Thanks to all of you for your answers! It means a lot to me to know that you have read what I wrote and to get your support and perspectives. When I had read your answers yesterday I cried cause I felt such a relief that I finally had expressed these feelings of dysphoria in words (beyond very confused diary notes) but also because all of this feels very scary. I feel terrified of not knowing where these feelings will take me. Spent so much time in my life trying to be the girl people expect me to be, I don't have a fucking clue what I am going to find if I start to truly listen to myself.

I do use a binder almost daily nowadays, but it is some sort of light variant that honestly doesn't help so much (my breasts are pretty big). I have recently ordered a new one from the US which I hope will do a better job
fulltimefaking is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to fulltimefaking For This Useful Post: