Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached ❤️

Thanked 32,009 Times in 9,947 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Default @ Kelt

My heart goes out to you.

After reading your post this morning on the way the 'Wealth Management' agents were fly-fishing your current situation, I couldn't help but think that your parents are so fortunate to have you handling and overseeing their care and managing their collective financial resources.

What you're going through is somewhat the proverbial mountain I will find myself scaling. My mother and I think quite a bit alike on most matters in life and unlike your situation, where I am presuming you are the sole child of your parents life, I am 2nd eldest in my parents' brood of children, with siblings that would not watch out for my mother's health and welfare. I'm the proverbial loaded shot-gun, my mother keeps by the 'door.' And my brothers and sister know this, as well as other certain people (doctors, wealth mgmt, etc) have come to realize, during the tiring process of staring down and eliminating threats or potential threats, that can and sometimes do, affect my mother's slice of life.

I hope you are able to cultivate and set aside time just to think, rest, and find solace out in nature, so that your mind and soul get the necessary reprieve to make the best decisions possible, each and every day, during this extremely challenging time.

Happy Sunday, Kelt.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: