View Single Post
Old 07-25-2010, 02:09 PM   #823
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,308 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

I am thinking about cooking spaghetti tonight. I love the flavor of Kraft Spaghetti Classics Tangy Italian. It comes in a very small box and is difficult to find sometimes in the grocery stores. Everything is in the box - spaghetti noodles, spice mix and parmesan cheese. You just add water to the packet of spice mix and a six ounce can of tomato paste. I recently picked up two boxes. I think I will make both boxes - add hamburger, bell pepper and onion. Mercy! I am making myself so hungry for it NOW and it is only mid afternoon.

I intend to cook a three pound sirloin tip roast in the crock pot overnight - thawing it out now. I used to put a packet of onion soup in with the roast but it made the whole entire house stinky so now I use a few beef buillion (<--- spelling??) cubes. I can unplug it in the morning and put it in refrigerator. Both my dog and I can munch out on it next week. I will make coleslaw and boil some potatos and carrots to drop in the crock bucket after I unplug it. My dog is crazy about cole slaw - this is probably the only food that she will be rude enough to beg for. Tried once to put the veggies in the crock pot and cook with roast but the veggies disentegrated. I so much prefer the sirloin tip or shoulder beef roasts over the chuck roast. To me, I find the chuck ones are so damn greasy.
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote