Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,646 Times in 3,985 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

many of the women who I am coming in contact with this store, are not advocates for their size. They are blown away by my self acceptance and many flat out loathe themselves. If I used the word fat, I would lose them as customers. But ...I also know, like any change, it needs to be done or the word will continue to hurt them. Its one of those topics I want to do during one of my workshops/get togethers...The Power of Words.

Lots of people are using Curvy. Luscious plushious is a fav saying of mine. Hell, most of my customers cant see themselves as sexy. Some dont want to. Others do. (Lots to sift thru with that)

I dont call myself full figured because I always related that to someone with a fuller bustline, which I dont have. Not that I mind! I dont have the backaches like some of my full figured friends and relatives have!

I use the word overweight and dont feel guilty about it. Its what I was raised with as the polite word to use. It feels good to me and well, I am me and I use whats good for me, as long as I dont hurt anyone in the process of it.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post: