Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,683 Times in 7,714 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

1. Your shirts: do you send them out? wash and iron them yourself? Drip dry?
I do my own laundry!

Teeshirts...wash/dry/hang up OR fold neatly

Dress shirts are perma pressed so hang on hangers & button all the way up

Polo shirts are also perma pressed & hung right out of dryer.

2. If you wear cotton boxers do you iron them?

My boxers are cotton and I just fold those right out of dryer

3. Do you ball your socks, fold them as pairs or randomize them in a drawer or basket?
I lay each sock flat one with the other, and roll up and pull one side over other...and arrange neatly in a bra/sock/undies drawer...

4. Your jeans, ironed or no?
My jeans are taken fresh out of the dryer and folded with creases in legs & hung up.

5. Hand-washing of sweaters and knit vests, yes or no?
NO sweaters and one vest.....wash in machine & hang up to dry.

6. Do you have a specific day your do your laundry or is it an on going project?

Our facility has 2 washers/dryers, so do when can catch them available, usually really late at night.

7. Are you proprietary concerning your laundry or can others participate in the cleaning of your clothes?
If I am seeing someone or partnered, they can do my laundry with theirs of they wish. Couple of femmes I dated actually did a fantastic job of my laundry...of course it was small loads & couple pairs of jeans....BUT OMG did my clothes ever smell soooo good....

8. Do the same rules apply to your bedding or is that a separate issue?

I wash my linens & towels together. Comforter is done separately. I change linens on bed each week....

Great thread idea, LRF!!