View Single Post
Old 05-04-2012, 12:17 PM   #14
TenderKnight

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky Poly Transman
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

TenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST Reputation

lol.. all this flirting going on.. I'll be honest, in person, I find it really hard to flirt, mainly because I don't want to "offend" people.. So I usually just awkwardly ask them out for coffee or to play and then flirt once they say yes, lol. Maybe it's a safety buffer thing for me.. I know that "rejection" is always part of the game, but I still tend to be on the safe side.. But getting MUCH better at "grabbing up my balls" and just asking people out

Apoc, I have had an eye on you for a while, hon.. Smart, funny, and sexy.. Some good qualities there, my friend

Have enjoyed reading the thread so far, look forward to more.. Oh, and Linus.. How you doin'?