ScandalAndy

How Do You Identify?:
human femme spitfire
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
it's official!

Thanked 3,220 Times in 753 Posts
ScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by laruss View Post
My fun plans for the weekend include winning the lottery and then flying off to try and convince Rachel Maddow to move to Canada and be with me. Seems doable. It's good to have goals I figure.
lol Laruss, seems legit! I'm sure she'll be all for it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stud_puppy1991 View Post
Well, I'm going to go with some old friends of mine later to go to Harvest Homecoming and have some fun, and then after, we are going to go grab a bite and perhaps some drinks. And, then I'm going to relax once I get home.
Puppy, what's a harvest homecoming? It sounds really awesome and i'm imagining a barn dance with warm spiced cider.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlixKnight4All View Post
Good morning everyone. Nothing deffinatent planned yet for the weekend so I am open for suggestions
Alix: I'm always a big fan of apple picking or a haunted hayride!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Countyfem View Post
Hello All!

Beautiful day here in NC!! Love, love this weather!!!

Going home this weekend to VA as today is my dads 77th and tomorrow is my bro's 51st. I foresee a cookout and bonfire on the mountain!

Sunny hope your work weekend goes smooth!

Everyone else have fun, enjoy, be safe, don't do anything I wouldn't do (well heck, that leaves you wide open!!)

Ooooooh, bonfire!! I haven't been to one yet this season. What a great idea!

Quote:
Originally Posted by easygoingfemme View Post
Hey everyone!
Hmmm, weekend already!

Friday night I might to go a contra dance- depends on a few things here and there.

Saturday is a local tour of solar powered houses in my area. Some of my friends are showing their houses so I'm going to go visit with them. There's a local cyclocross event I might swing by after that.

Sunday I teach distance learning from 8am-4pm, quick dinner break, then take my daughter to perform in a haunted house theater production.

Also need to squeeze in time to prep for a class I'm teaching on Monday. It's sold out, which is awesome. Means that one night of work will pay my mortgage for the month. Love when that happens.

Hope everyone has some fun!
I keep hearing people talk about contra dances. What are they? Best of luck with class prep, i'm sure you'll be wonderful!