Old 06-15-2017, 03:29 PM   #138
ClintB

How Do You Identify?:
Butch, questioning
Preferred Pronoun?:
Interested in your opinion
Relationship Status:
Downtrodden

ClintB Has the BEST ReputationClintB Has the BEST ReputationClintB Has the BEST ReputationClintB Has the BEST ReputationClintB Has the BEST ReputationClintB Has the BEST ReputationClintB Has the BEST ReputationClintB Has the BEST ReputationClintB Has the BEST ReputationClintB Has the BEST ReputationClintB Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cathexis View Post
Naw, one can't substitute fishing for sex. Doesn't work that way. Maybe you can invite a babe to hang out on the dock for sunset (or sunrise). Could pack a meal or snack. She'll likely be more interested in swimming, the snack, and your delightful conversation. Try a little wine or champagne if the time is appropriate (if in the AM, she might not give you another date).

Haha, I seem to have given the impression I had a choice in the matter. I mean I am not getting laid, so I'm trying to replace it with SOMETHING to distract myself. some solitude is good. I had a few too many girls right in a row, which is dead opisite of what I want, so I just need to take a break and refocus.
ClintB is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ClintB For This Useful Post: