Tuff Stuff

How Do You Identify?:
Butch Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 1,318 Times in 506 Posts
Tuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST Reputation

Want to talk about nightmares,huh?

I woke up with something sitting on me last night,and get this,while one was sitting on me,another was pulling on my arm.It was total darkness in my room and I couldn't see these two things but I tried to move and could not move a limb.I tried to speak but couldn't do that.It felt like both of them were up for some sinister play with me and I wanted to struggle and fight them off of me but I was paralyzed and felt totally helpless.

Kind of reminded me of the old hag syndrome what some people experience when they wake up during the night with someone or something sitting on them.

I couldn't see them but in a way happy that I couldn't because these things felt evil ,but at the same time mischievous and playful.Their intent was to do whatever the hell they wanted with me,very scary feeling.

This is what happen next..not being able to get out of a bad situation,I prayed.The lord or perhaps my guardian angel spoke to me and told me don't resist,stop struggling and close your eyes and go back to sleep,that everything will be ok."I'm here",the voice told me.

So I did what it told me to do and closed my eyes and went back to sleep.Almost instantly I did fall back to sleep and pretty much slept good the rest of the night until morning.When I woke up i didn't feel scared or frightened by anything.I felt pretty good,actually.There was no bad energy left behind,no bad anything.
So my guess was that by praying for help, help came and took care of those two demons or whatever they were.

Btw, the only time I pray is when I'm in some serious trouble.Praying works for me.
Tuff Stuff is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tuff Stuff For This Useful Post: