View Single Post
Old 12-03-2017, 04:50 PM   #1544
ksrainbow

How Do You Identify?:
Valued

Thanked 2,149 Times in 561 Posts
ksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputation
Default *smh...

The tree I had planted when I purchased my home, had to be removed due to its health 4 weekends ago. I took a picture of before and after. It was not the first tree I have had to remove due to their health.

In the process of removal I had asked to have a a few living 4-6 inch limbs cut to a manageable size of which I received 12 to pick from. When it was time for the stump to be cut/removed: I asked for 4 late in life *slices* so I could count the rings. I was graced with 6.

My neighbor who always has a noisiness about him asked what I was doing with the *scraps from my tree. I said I will take the best of the stump to make a cutting board for my son and the branches to be cut to be used as coffee table coasters for him as a memory of his life here.

This afternoon: Nosy Neighbor presented to me HIS version of my idea from HIS cedar tree of both of my ideas. He had the gall to tell me: your Son will love the smell of these more... I politely said no thank you, and explained his memory of the Locust tree from our front yard will have a lot more meaning.

Miffed in Kansas...
Ks-
ksrainbow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ksrainbow For This Useful Post: