Old 01-18-2013, 05:02 PM   #68
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation
Default Diagnose this!

My dreams had an animal theme this morning.

In one, there was this rodent....a squirrel I think...that was being chased by a pack and a big cat. Don't ask how the big cat got in there; it just fit. A lioness I think or a sandy colored panther. Not sure. There was a Newf that I know came from our site here...from the picture posted not too long ago of a woman in a big fluffy coat next to a super dark Newfoundland. A German Shepherd and a bunch of mid-size dogs around the size of boxers and pitts but a mix of breeds. No ankle biters, though. Thank goodness; they would have gotten massively trampled.

Well, they were tearing after this poor thing and then the Shepherd stops between the rest of the pack and the squirrel, blocking them, and sits down on his haunches and picks the shaking, squirrel up with his paws as if they were hands, palms up. The squirrel is bloody. They all have streaks and smatters of bloods here and there on them. But it sits still in his paws and looks at him, fearfully, and just shakes. The Shepherd lets the squirrel go and it scampers up a tree and they all just disappear.

I had to pee and woke myself up. I was fully aware that I was dreaming but concentrating on trying to find the meaning behind it.

That was the end of the dream. It started waaay before then and was equally weird but that is the part of that section of dreaming that really stands out.

When I got back to sleep, I picked up at a place where you can do things with different animals. It reminded me of one of those pottery stores where you go in and you paint your pottery and they bake it for you. But with animals. And no baking.

So, I paid to take this peachy orange water creature out of water and put it in an aquarium I think. But I got distracted by something that caught on my sleeve. It was another sea creature that looksed like a wilted flower and stuck to me. I was using large tweezers to move the creature over and then used the tweezers on the flower thing. Then I got tired and I suddenly woke up in a room in the back of the facility and saw a clock that had the time 14:09. I was late. But I wasn't.

I woke up feeling like I was late but it was just after 6am. Weird.

I'm misunderestimated.

Last edited by Gemme; 01-18-2013 at 05:05 PM.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post: