Old 07-06-2011, 07:13 AM   #211
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Follow your heart; it knows things your mind cannot explain.

1 Highscore

Thanked 25,407 Times in 4,661 Posts
JustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by puregrrl View Post
Is this going to be an ongoing thing? I would love to do it but am moving out of the area in 1.5 weeks and probably won't be ready to send any out for a few weeks after that. Sounds like a ton o' fun!
Join in any time! Just PM me your address and we'll get you added in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by little_ms_sunshyne View Post
Totally Bummed about this!!! We sent out over 20 postcards from Denver. It doesnt seem like everyone received theirs! This makes no sense! We left them at front desk and all should have been sent out at the same time
*sigh* Will be sending more out by the end of this week...Sheesh! Disapointed for sure!!! I know a few made it...what about the rest??!!
We mailed our Bahamas cards from the hotel too (since we were clueless about where a post office was and had no personal transportation)....I wonder if they might sit a little while at the hotel before someone remembers to give them to the mail carrier...