Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached ❤️

Thanked 32,004 Times in 9,946 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

wearing: It's Friday night and I've just changed out of my dress clothes and slipped into my weekend wear (lounge clothes: slippers, nightie, satin house-coat -- none of them match, but they're comfy and cute).

eating/drinking: I had a lite supper of Mango Cucumber Multigrain salad and soon, a small slice of Lemon Tart (from: Ingallina's) and am now sipping on water from my favorite jar.

listening to: Night City Smooth Jazz (it's ear & eye candy, ideas of places to go see & visit)

Latest project: I'm going to work on an embroidery project, on a coat I want to have dry-cleaned, but want to change the color of the threading, so it matches more items in my wardrobe.

On-going craft project: I'm still working on ideas for painting a set of room dividers, so they look like stained glass windows from a time long gone by.

Last website: just here (BFP).

Up next: to settle in for the evening, maybe play a few card games in the arcade, then drift off to slumber land (I'm tired, it was a looooong week).

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: