Old 05-03-2019, 06:01 AM   #5
charley
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
gentle stonebutch [vanilla]
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,204 Times in 422 Posts
charley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputation
Cool Tyrion & Jaime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martina View Post
Ooooooo. Well if it's little brother, then it could be Tyrion. Seems a bit excessive after he killed their father, but there is no love lost there. I can imagine her losing her mind and going after him and him defending himself.

SPOILER ALERT

Ooooohhhh, you may very well be right re: Tyrion

However, after the night battle, many of the allied soldiers were killed; so, I wondered how could they launch against Cersei, when their own troops were so decimated. Somehow, someone fairly trusted would have to get that close to Cersei and walk into her fortress without being stopped so as to do the dirty deed. Tyrion would have trouble doing that, since Cersei would have him killed on sight as he is so recognizable. But, Jaime wouldn't have any trouble getting into King's Landing. It may be that the allied forces ask Jaime to go back and kill Cersei, and he refuses... Cersei was born the first of the twins. Jaime was born shortly after his twin sister Cersei, while holding her foot. So, Jaime is a younger brother.

Like in Kill Bill, Arya is the only one with a kill list which she whispered to herself each night. I still think that it will be Arya who will be the one who actually avenges her father's death. She is THE ULTIMATE AVENGER. I really do like the theory about her killing Jaime, and then using his face to get to Cersei. It is like Ulysses tricking his way into Troy with the Trojan Horse. There just aren't that many classic myths in that kind of literature.
charley is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to charley For This Useful Post: