Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
jenny
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl
Relationship Status:
First Lady of the United SMH

Thanked 26,589 Times in 4,691 Posts
dark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martina View Post
I really hope Dany doesn't die, btw. I want to see her and Jon Snow scooched together on the Iron Throne. Second choice is Tyrion although he has no real claim. Gendry does, but I'm not seeing it. Arya would make one scary ass Queen Consort though.

Re the original question, I am thinking Tyrion now, who also dies as a result of the fight with his sister.

I do think we're going to lose Tyrion. I don't think the fans could take losing both Dany AND Tyrion though, so I think she'll survive. And if she survives, she'll rule.
I think Tyrion will survive. In the books, there is a sense that he is the main character, in my reading. I think he will be the one we see walking off into the sunset in the last scene, possibly with wife Sansa. Maybe breaking the fourth wall or speaking in voiceover to provide a final frame around everything that has happened

I would not be surprised if Arya dies. She has made her life about vengeance and there would be no place for that spirit in the peacetime world that should be the end result of all this struggle.

Other survival predictions (since we're here)...

Survives:
  • Tyrion
  • Sansa
  • Jon
  • Bronn
  • Sam

Dies:
  • Dany
  • Arya
  • Jaime
  • Cersei
  • Brienne