Old 05-14-2019, 07:38 AM   #32
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark_crystal View Post
i think Jaime came to king's landing to do exactly what he did-- comfort Cersei as she/they died. He knew he didn't have to kill her-- that someone was going to have to and all he had to do was let it happen. But, he did not like to think of her dying alone.

That was his sister and the mother of his children, who are all dead. His best friend from birth. He knew she was evil and she had to go but he could not stand her going through that alone.

Also, i think he knew he himself belonged to the past era, and should die when it did. He was the reason Robert became king, and Cersei's death represented the end of that reign, and he felt that dying alongside Cersei would be appropriate.
I didn't think of it this way. I like this better but still feel like kicking him in the nuts for hurting Brienne.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote