RiverBoi
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Brother Puddin'
Relationship Status:
Single

RiverBoi Has the BEST ReputationRiverBoi Has the BEST ReputationRiverBoi Has the BEST ReputationRiverBoi Has the BEST ReputationRiverBoi Has the BEST ReputationRiverBoi Has the BEST ReputationRiverBoi Has the BEST ReputationRiverBoi Has the BEST ReputationRiverBoi Has the BEST ReputationRiverBoi Has the BEST ReputationRiverBoi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiverBoi View Post
Last night I dreamed I was standing outside talking to Medusa and Jack on the phone. I looked up and saw a MASSIVE tornado. It was close to impacting my house, close. I said "oh shit, I gotta go!" and hung up, ran inside, gathered the dogs and went into the bathroom, braced my feet on the bathroom cabinet and my back against the bathroom door to hold it closed. I waited a bit and nothing happened. So, I went back outside and it was like it was never there. No one around me saw it, no one seemed to believe me. So, I went into this field where this man had a contraption that you can stand on and it will take you up into the sky to look for tornadoes. lol. I got on it and I saw about 12 tornadoes, but they were all small ones and no sign of the monster that I had see earlier, that appeared to be several miles wide. Finally when I left the field and was walking back, I passed some older ladies and they were going on about the monster tornado that they had seen. I was excited that someone else had seen it. That's pretty much the end of the dream. I called Angie back and went out to their house for dinner like nothing ever happened.
Tornados
To see a tornado in your dream suggests that you are experiencing some extreme emotional outbursts and temper tantrums. Is there a situation or relationship in your life that may be potentially destructive?

To dream that you are in a tornado means that you are feeling overwhelmed and out of control. Your plans will be filled with much complications and you will be met with a series of disappointments.
To see several tornadoes in your dream represent people around you who are prone to violent outbursts and shifting mood swings. It may also symbolize a volatile situation or relationship.

Cell Phone
To see or use a cell phone in your dream indicates that you are being receptive to new information. It also represents your mobility. Alternatively, the dream signifies lack of understanding. Perhaps you are having difficulties getting through to someone.

Dinner
To dream that you are eating dinner alone indicates that you need to do some serious thinking about your goals and directions in life. Alternatively, it may represent independence or lack of social skills.

To dream that you are eating dinner with others signifies your acceptance or others. It is a time to reflect and share past experiences. It also suggests that you see everyone as an equal.
To dream that you are a guest at a dinner party signifies enjoyable pleasures with close friends.

Meals
To see meals in your dream suggest that you are dwelling too much on trivial matters, causing your attention to be diverted from important issues. Alternatively, you may be lacking spiritual enrichment and sensual expression.
RiverBoi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RiverBoi For This Useful Post: