shadows papa

How Do You Identify?:
With a Warning Label
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her Bastard
Relationship Status:
Peaceful Easy

Thanked 1,644 Times in 485 Posts
shadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputation

My Mama...What fun to spend time with her yesterday. She was gracious enough to let me launch my fledgling PTA career by doing some muscle testing on her and showing her an exercise program to help strengthen a little bit of weakness in her hip. She is one STRONG ole mountain gal and dang near kicked my head off when I was testing her leg strength!! Then we went to do a bit of shopping. I mentioned that I needed a flu shot for school. She was sweet enough to pay for it. When I thanked her she shot me this reply...."Don't sweat it,you're my guinea pig. If you don't get sick as a dog and start foaming at the mouth then I'll let Medicare pay for MINE!" Did I mention that Mama is way smart???