View Single Post
Old 06-04-2012, 05:08 PM   #13
Bear2you

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Relationship Status:
unavailable

Bear2you Has the BEST ReputationBear2you Has the BEST ReputationBear2you Has the BEST ReputationBear2you Has the BEST ReputationBear2you Has the BEST ReputationBear2you Has the BEST ReputationBear2you Has the BEST ReputationBear2you Has the BEST ReputationBear2you Has the BEST ReputationBear2you Has the BEST ReputationBear2you Has the BEST Reputation

Best wishes to you and yours on your pregnancy adventures. My wife and I went through it and started out with triplets and ended up with twins! We used a donor through a cyro bank. Our first 2 attempts were IUI and unsuccessful. Not to mention more expensive. (having to buy 2 vials at once for each attempt that was "washed") Our 3rd attempt was via IVF and was successful! Using a donor through the cyro bank I had to sign a waiver stating I take full responsibility for the baby. As if I was the actual father, and that I could not seek any kind of child support or whatnot from the donor. My wife signed as well. With that being said. When my girls were born my name is on thier birth certificate as the 2nd parent. No "adoption" needed or "donor" remarks on their certificates either. It is a life changing experience and I would not change that for anything in the world. They are my pride and joy. Best of luck on your journey. ~bear~
Bear2you is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bear2you For This Useful Post: