Old 10-13-2018, 06:42 AM   #771
Chancie

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme-inist
Relationship Status:
I'm lucky.

1 Highscore

Thanked 14,352 Times in 2,669 Posts
Chancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST Reputation
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycfem is brave View Post
Tonight I tried making nachos with daiya "cheese" and really was not fond in the least. I do enjoy daiya on pizza. I used whole grain rye crisps and green salsa, two items I always love, but the daiya just did not work flavor wise with them. It almost tasted kind of bitter instead of light and sweet, or something like that. Any suggestions for making tasty vegan nachos? Cuz I'm all about nachos.
Our vegan for more than 30 years friend swears by daiya for shredded cheese, but Pete isn’t crazy about it. She likes chao original for sandwiches. When we make it’s a work night pizza, she puts chao on her pizza.

We are serving vegan Mexican food for guests tonight, and Pete bought vegan sour cream.
Chancie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chancie For This Useful Post: