View Single Post
Old 08-23-2021, 05:21 PM   #2713
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 9,595 Times in 2,841 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

I've spent several hours studying up on setting things aside for a rainy day . I've learned a lot from this pandemic. In some areas, in terms of planning ahead, I've done much better than expected. In others though, nowhere nears as well as I thought I had. Still, overall, it's easy to see how much better life has been due to having had a plan in place than it probably would have been if before the pandemic I hadn't bothered to do any planning at all. Anyhow I worked on that as long as I could, finally breaking for a late lunch as my first meal of the day. Now I'm going to spend some time online goofing off and in between taking some breaks here and there to start dishes, run some laundry and force my self to just do it- roll up my sleeves and get that Walmart delivery order in. Why I keep procrastinating I don't know. I mean it's for food, not cleaning agents.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post: