Thread: Here & Now...
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2021, 07:01 PM   #6427
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,500 Times in 3,158 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Wearing: Fat pants that no longer fit, threaten to slide down to my ankles should I forget to stick out my gut and gingerly step each and every time I walk. I also have on a ladies Just My Size T-Shirt so full of holes I've actually seen strippers on stage showing far less nipple than this. And still making tips! In fairness though she could do splits, both ways.

Eats & drinks: Well I just had the worst breakfast bagel ever. J told me exactly how she made them so twenty minutes later I could text and tell her exactly how I screwed them up, they were awful. Well, it was. I couldn't even bring myself to eat both, which says a lot. I mean I'm on a diet so I should be overeating everything right?

Listening to: Well it's this unusual mix of mariachi music, classical music, rap and construction crane. Looks like the owners didn't go bankrupt after all and the builders are back at it.

Smell like: Smoke, air quality continues to be very poor despite what some weather sites have to say about it. Maybe it's because we're outside of town, a bit higher in elevation, not sure but it's better in town.

Last website: Cost Less Carpet. I'm searching for some sheet roll flooring remnants and carpet tape to cover up some particle board shelves for my Gorilla Racks.

Up next: Watch last nights news on YouTube before it gets replaced with today's news.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post: