Old 12-30-2017, 02:27 AM   #11
Ender

How Do You Identify?:
Male (trans)
Preferred Pronoun?:
he/him
Relationship Status:
Single

Ender Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST Reputation

I think it's just for the sake of being different, because almost everyone who identifies as something other than butch, femme, boi, dyke, etc is under 25. However, to be fair there was a time I thought I might be demigender, fluid, etc. I honestly think because trans people are in the media more now that younger people are experimenting (which is part of life), with expression and don't want to conform to male or female.

I've also noticed this a lot more with afab people not wanting to conform, and I also think it's partially to do with roles and the fact that women are generally seen as 'lessers' compared to male counterparts, which is why I think feminism is so important right now.
Ender is offline   Reply With Quote