Red-Dragon

How Do You Identify?:
just me
Preferred Pronoun?:
hym/dude/him/bro
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Red-Dragon Has the BEST ReputationRed-Dragon Has the BEST ReputationRed-Dragon Has the BEST ReputationRed-Dragon Has the BEST ReputationRed-Dragon Has the BEST ReputationRed-Dragon Has the BEST ReputationRed-Dragon Has the BEST ReputationRed-Dragon Has the BEST ReputationRed-Dragon Has the BEST ReputationRed-Dragon Has the BEST ReputationRed-Dragon Has the BEST Reputation
Default under 30 lesbian identities

i can understand were everyone is coming from on that. growing up i only knew that there was lesbians gays bisexuals transgender and straights heck the last two yrs i found out there was butch femm etc and just three months ago i found out there were boi types. me well i dont care on what people think its if they think i'm a guy ok if they say i'm butch or boi cause i wear guy clothes and short hair. ok its a label but not what i identify myself as i identify myself as just me its what i feel comfortable in with clothes or hair styles. to me labels are just labels the person if she feels comfortable in dresses skirts etc or slacks muscle shirts etc its the person not the label. but this is just my opinion on what i think.
Red-Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Red-Dragon For This Useful Post: