Old 03-17-2012, 08:02 PM   #1
DeviantDaddy

How Do You Identify?:
TG Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him
Relationship Status:
Mated

DeviantDaddy Has the BEST ReputationDeviantDaddy Has the BEST ReputationDeviantDaddy Has the BEST ReputationDeviantDaddy Has the BEST ReputationDeviantDaddy Has the BEST ReputationDeviantDaddy Has the BEST ReputationDeviantDaddy Has the BEST ReputationDeviantDaddy Has the BEST ReputationDeviantDaddy Has the BEST ReputationDeviantDaddy Has the BEST ReputationDeviantDaddy Has the BEST Reputation
Default What was it about your lover...

I have been taking some time to get acquainted with the forum and its active threads. I've found several which were a great source of reading not only from an informative standpoint but also for one of simple discussion.

Then of course, there are the inevitable love threads. One in particular was nice to read, I believe it is titled "Love is..." and it made me reflect on many things regarding this wonderful gift called love.

Many of us have experienced it at some point in our lives. Some of us are fortunate enough to [b]be[/be] experiencing it currently. But what I was hoping to do with this thread was a bit more, personal.

I have read the plenty of wonderful sentiments shared on the other threads yet I wanted to begin this one with a more personalized touch.

We know what love is but tell us... what was it about your partner that caught your eye? What drew you in and captured your attention, mind and ultimately your heart?

I do not wish to limit this thread only to those currently in your relationship so feel free to post about past great loves, a love you will never forget, etc.

Look forward to reading the wonderful replies that I hope will come.
DeviantDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to DeviantDaddy For This Useful Post: