Old 03-21-2012, 10:00 AM   #20
DeviantDaddy

How Do You Identify?:
TG Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him
Relationship Status:
Mated

DeviantDaddy Has the BEST ReputationDeviantDaddy Has the BEST ReputationDeviantDaddy Has the BEST ReputationDeviantDaddy Has the BEST ReputationDeviantDaddy Has the BEST ReputationDeviantDaddy Has the BEST ReputationDeviantDaddy Has the BEST ReputationDeviantDaddy Has the BEST ReputationDeviantDaddy Has the BEST ReputationDeviantDaddy Has the BEST ReputationDeviantDaddy Has the BEST Reputation
Default Along came my kitten...

I recall the moment I first met her, think of it often actually. It was an instant attraction and pull that at the moment I did not understand. As she stated in her post, our conversations were never about anything regarding intimacy. It was not on our minds, we did not look for it or were even interested in it at all.

I recall the way in which she impressed me. While she was addressing the small group of people that evening, I was amongst them. The manner in which she addressed everyone, the way she spoke exuded confidence, strength, character and power. We met on a virtual world therefore I had no idea what she looked like, but that voice. Absolutely captured me and I found myself grinning as I listened to every word. I admired her, as a woman and not a partner or lover. Strictly platonic.

Then we began to chat more in IM, and we simply flowed so naturally. It was so incredibly easy and our personalities just meshed. I discovered that she wasn't just a sexy voice, there truly was no facade - what resided behind the screen and the pixels was a woman that made me yearn for her. To simply talk to her and be in contact.

Then the chats got longer and eventually we found ourselves "together" on the grid, sitting up all night talking about everything. And it left me dumbstruck, really. Here was a woman who shared my views on so many things.

Highly intelligent, passionate, raw, traditional and utterly feminine. She truly is the perfect female specimen and after some time our relationship evolved. She calls to the very core of me in a way that no one has ever done. She is ferocious on so many levels. A woman I am proud to call mine, to have beside me or at my feet.

We both feel a very primitive draw to one another. Nothing mundane or civilized about it, it is buried deep within us. Society has done an excellent job of taming the very primitive nature of man and woman yet she awakens the animal within me. And it calls to the lioness within her. It is very powerful, intense and raw.

To this day, I find myself still drawn to the very things that caught my eye in the first place. Her wit is unlike any others, her passion, her very essence. She is all woman and much to my very delight, she is absolutely stunning in the flesh. A body that calls to me, made to buffer the lust of the animal in me. Green eyes that can see deep into my very soul and a touch that can pull me out of any agony, be it physical or mental. I can be furious and the moment I feel her touch I calm. I am hurting and her touch eases the tension and pain away.

She has given me the love that we all pray and hope for. The kind of love that changes a person forever.

She is my kitten, my slut, my babygirl, my pet, my partner, my woman... my mate.
DeviantDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DeviantDaddy For This Useful Post: