How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,724 Times in 5,083 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

I am thinking a due date of the end of February - put a thanks if this sounds good. If it doesn't, of course- speak up. I want everyone to feel they have a date that gives enough time.

Post Secret project SIGN UP CLOSED

Oldies and responsible newbies welcome! No artistic talent needed - just have fun and put your all into it!

For examples http://www.postsecret.com (or postsecret on instagram / google etc)

Make 2 post secret postcards for each participant. We have 5 participants, so you will make 8 postcards. The most duplicates you can make is 4 (i.e. you can make a set of 4 same, and then a second, different set of 4- that way I can make sure each participant receives 8 different postsecret postcards). Or of course you can make 8 postsecret postcards that are all different. Size doesn't matter as long as it's within reason.

Fine to add your name or be anonymous. Secrets in the pen pal project must STAY in the pen pal project either way!

THEME: You can do any theme you want but the suggested theme is work. I chose this because I have been having a tough time over the past years with adjusting to jobs and such. Work includes anything related such as disability and retirement. Funny or serious. An alternative theme, if the work one doesn't appeal to you, is: anything related to the New Year.

Size of postcard (anything within reason).

Participants:

1. nycfem / Jennifer (wrangler)
2. GeorgiaMa'am
3. CCB
4. Besame
5. JustLovelyJenn

Time provided to be negotiated as a group after sign-up. We will make sure EVERYONE is comfortable with it and has adequate time. $ for wrangler shipping / packaging costs: 7 dollars.

JustLovelyJenn, so glad you are joining us! If any questions, just ask on the thread, and we will help guide you!

How do I... ?
Check out the Members Helping Members thread:
http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...embers+Helping

Last edited by nycfem; 01-13-2020 at 07:36 PM.
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post: