Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached ❤️

Thanked 32,004 Times in 9,946 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Low: a person who, it's obvious to me but I doubt I am wrong, was going on and on about how they think you-know-who is such a decent person and that they won't be kicked to another universe (my interpretation). It's SO F % C K % N G worrisome that there is anybody who can't see what a crooked horrible person that person is. There better be a tsunami wave of voter participation to oust that horrible person off the face of the map.

High: That four former bosses wrote wonderful references for me and that boss number five told me today that he's gonna write his reference for me, tomorrow morning. And, that a client wrote one for me too. It's all administrated by third party, but I can see who wrote references for me and it felt so good to know they each did that for me.

<<<<<<~~~ Very lucky & Filled with gratitude tonight.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: