morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Thanked 4,241 Times in 1,845 Posts
morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cody View Post
good morning singles.. hope every one has a great day! mstar? didnt you just have that alt put on a few months back? hope its not a striped hole, bad pully and ts an easy fix.. no sings of not charging on the gauge befor it fell off?
hmm no..... no new alternator .. forget what it was.. lol think a belt...
and i heard something during the night driving down the highway but thought it was something in the road.... it was dark and raining all the way .... no signs ..... until i got here to park for the night.. and notice my voltage gadge was at almost zero.... thought hmm odd. wonder why .. i always check my gadges before i get comfy for the night.. soo rolled it over to the shop thats here at the Ta truck stop........ and they pulled it into the shop.. at 2 30am.. when they found out what it was had to wait for parts dept to open at a peter bilt place..... so hell i went to bed.. lol i was pooped.
it was nice snoozin in my truck with it turned off and out of the elements for a change.. lol

life is to short to wake up in the morning with regrets
so love the people who treat you right,
forget about the ones who dont,
and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance take it... if it changes your life let it.
morningstar55 is offline   Reply With Quote