View Single Post
Old 11-17-2010, 09:38 AM   #1033
MaggieBluIze

How Do You Identify?:
Feisty Kick Butt Bratty Babygirl Femme LOL
Preferred Pronoun?:
Something Sweet Please =)
Relationship Status:
My rainbow bubble holds love, happiness and life with my sweet Husbutch Daddy Bass!

Thanked 5,385 Times in 1,504 Posts
MaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by morningstar55 View Post
mawning singles..
funny thing happend to me in the wee hours of the morning..... my alternator fell off.. well and luckly was just hanging there.. which also cuzed the belt to break sooo here i sit in lake station IND.. hopfully wont take them long to fix it.. hope ur day is better then mine..... heh
soooo im enjoying some coffee and about to order a nice breakfast.. sometimes i get a notion for something that envolves eggs

I am so sorry honey ... Now that's a rough one ... We need to get you down here to Texas then you could just come hang out, have some fun and visit while things like this happen. I sure hope it gets better for you hun!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cody View Post
good morning singles.. hope every one has a great day! mstar? didnt you just have that alt put on a few months back? hope its not a striped hole, bad pully and ts an easy fix.. no sings of not charging on the gauge befor it fell off?

Um ... Yeah ... What he said!!!!