Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,791 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

I am limiting myself to two episides of a House of Cards per day; otherwise, no more hot Robin Wright and not-hot, Trump alter ego, Francis Underwood for another year.

I still have not finished Bloodline but they pretty much butchered this last season. The first season was terrific.

I also have not finished Sense8's new season but it confuses me.

So many shows, such little time.

I have two Animal Kingdom's recorded (hello Ellen Barkin..!)

Also two The Americans.

Choices.

Also a guilty, trashy pleasure: Below Deck.

Yep, then OITNB on June 9th.

Oh, I forgot: I watch The Handmaid's Tale as soon as I can, each week, before anything else.

Fantastic show. Stellar acting & faithfulness to the book (with some appropriate diversion).

I always think: Republicans would love America just like this.

No intimate relationship right now but I do always have a TV show waiting for me.

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner

Last edited by *Anya*; 06-07-2017 at 07:45 AM.
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote